Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Friday, August 24, 2012

This is why I can't watch movies by myself

I made fry bread with dinner the other day.

I had been watching The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle on Netflix, a comedy about a computer engineer who goes ape-shit and is fired from his job and then becomes a janitor wherein he is used as part of an experimental testing group through cookies.

Then I got hungry and I decided that after tasting the wonder that is fry bread, I would attempt to make my own.

Using this recipethis recipethis recipe, and this bit of a recipe:

2 cups flour, 1 cup milk, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt


I ended up with this final product.


They're little denser than I meant them to be, so I know less kneading involved next time. But it was still delicious and worth it!

No comments: