Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Quiznos

For about 85 percent of my commute downtown today, I was composing in my head a rather angry letter basically summing up my experience with my first job. Halfway down the hill though, something changed my mind.

Or rather someone changed my mind.
His name is Sean Fournier.



I got his free album from a Facebook ad the other day. I hadn't really listened to it, but it was free and referenced to me because of some of my favorite artists, so I'd figured why not?

I love this music.

It's the voice and the piano mainly (I'm a sucker for a guy who can play the piano), but it's also more than that. Something about this is just uplifting and made my spirit feel high. So I'm spreading the word. Check it out, get the 6 track album free and enjoy.

No comments: