Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Over the bridge and I-5 south

We've been on the road for almost 8 hours now. Almost to the Oregon/California border. At five we're going to find somewhere to stop and rest, not so much for ourselves, but so Skyler's lovable clunker of a car can cool down before we finish our journey south. The opportunity to nap will be nice and if the weather is permitting, we'll be able to watch the sunrise. All signs seem to point to clouds and rain. I should have expected this and brought my waterproof jacket with me. Ah well, c'est la vie. I'm a Washingtonian, a little sky water won't kill me.

No comments: