Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring break

I currently find myself in a car with friends Skyler and Riley driving south on I-5. We're headed to the Bay area. This is my first major spring break excursion since starting college, though it was astoundingly unplanned on my part, made the decision to leave approximately 24 hours ago. No regrets. I'll be blogging through my phone since I'm taking this trip sans-computer. All the pictures I take will follow once I'm returned to the land of internet access (B'ham). But in the meantime, here's to good friends, spontaneity, northern California and long hours in a car. ^_^

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: