Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hoard/Horde/Whored

I whored my hoard of hordes of words, and it made me feel like a pimp.

You see, words, they're my bitches. I tell them to do what I want and they do it. I say form a sentence and they ask, "simple or complex?"

Their paltry pay is nothing to the dividends I see. I'm part of a compendium, a writer's mafia as it were. It's called my publishing house.

It's a den of some of the filthiest little words you will ever see. Sex. Booze. Drugs. Magic. Racism. Sexism. Perversion. Anything illicit. Just read Welsh, read some Harry Fucking Potter.

I whore out these words. I make them work for my money.

I am an author, baby. You got something to say?


P.I.M.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDApZhXTpH8

No comments: