Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Post is Filled With Joy

In honor of my friend Brooks embarking on his journey beyond Western, I'm going to take his advice and start using this blog space for more than just serious academically charged essays and emotionally charged breakdowns, because there's more to my life than that and if this blog is supposed to be representative of me, it should represent me in all ways.

Ashlyn's scar kind of matches my fading temporary tattoo.

Salsa is intense.

And LIFT!

Sleepy Panda is no match for NinjaCamera


Showing our support at the AS Club Awards Ceremony


Acts of Kindness Club is FIERCE!

Kindness... spread that shit.

No comments: