Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A journal entry: January 17 2009

Today was/is a fun day. I basically slept in and hung out with Dani and Grace all day. Dani and I stalked our targets. She got hers but mine was a stubborn poopyface. He wouldn't come out of his room.
Then we went asploring downtown. Checked out the thrift stores. Got a few cool shirts.
And I shaved the 'stache. That's big and it's going to freak people's freak. I'm so excited.
It doesn't feel like just one day, there's been so much.

No comments: