Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I feel poetic today.

Escape me

Have you ever just looked up through the leaves as you passed beneath a tree?
Gradient greens abound in overlapping sheets.
Trapped in air-conditioned confines
Learning language/linguistics
So many videos I get antsy
Twitch and twitter and tweet
Internet distractions abound
IM interactions, blogging blessings
Browser A.D.D as I surf this superinfo highway
I watch out for web sharks lookin' to take a bite out of my
Seal shaped wireless card
Chomp chomp at my bandwidth #pataphor
We're a bunch of Granolas up here

People Lurk

Peace with myself
Love those around you
Unity can lead to compassion
Respect my property
or Karma will get you

Where these words are taking me.

I don't know.

No comments: