Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cutting-up Josh

I'm going to try and spare you the gab with this one and simply say that I read a blog of one of my peers and this is my response to it. I'm using his words to comment on how I think we agree and differ on different aspects of what we've covered this quarter.

Discounting food, this was about 5 hours of work sifting through about 23 printed pages of blog posts, cutting them up into bite-sized chunks and taping them down in such a way as to make even semi-coherent thoughts. And in doing so, I find I admire Burroughs so much more for his work in The Ticket that Exploded.



The seemingly random it in the top right corner is supposed to go in that little space towards the end of the twenty-second line where it say "it is invented __ could be." I just forgot to move it before I scanned the image.

And if a picture is worth 1000 words, I'm pretty sure this one is worth double that, though I didn't take the time to actually count.

No comments: