Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer vacation means I take a break

Due to circumstances beyond my control (namely no home internet), I will be unable to blog quite as often as I have been doing the last few months. Even this post is sent as a picture text from my cellphone.

I promise all those out there reading that I will continue writing both on my laptop and journal as well as taking pictures and then post them whenever I am graced with free wifi. I've learned how to delay posts too, so I can set them to update even when I'm not online. It's really rather convenient. So please rest assured that though my presence online may be somewhat reduced, I am still striving to provide you with the more or less quality blogging I expect you to be able to find at widdershin writings. It's a reliability issue that I personally find to be something rather important in this interaction between blogger and reader.

Thanks for the support and readership,
acelessthan3

No comments: