Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tired

I have half a blog post written in my head/on paper, but it's getting kind of really late for me, and I don't think I'm awake enough to coherently do justice to the ideas like I wish to, so instead of working on that post here, I'm posting this short message explaining why I don't have anything of substance in this space just yet.

Be warned though, I'm working on it and want to take my time to do this right. Just like I commented on Low's blog, I tend to lose myself in my typing. Which probably explains the vaguely stream-of-thought-style randomness that makes up most of my widdershin writings. I want to try and focus myself a little bit more here so that you, readers, whomever you may be, can hopefully take more out of this.

So thank you for your patience, and goodnight.

No comments: