Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 10: Working on something special

Rain check?
Sure.

I've always been taught the value of a good deal. Coupons, are like free money. When grocery shopping, you can save up to 50 percent on your bill. I've seen it happen.

A recent consumer study found that 53 percent of households clip coupons from the Sunday newspaper, as opposed to 35 percent from advertisements that arrive in the mail, the next most popular source as reported in the New York Times.

I don't really know where I'm going with this other than to say that a coupon can be far more valuable than it first may appear.

2 comments:

djahren said...

You make me very happy.
And...I will have to start checking out coupons more. Maybe I shall find coupons for some fabulous new pants...or shoes...I need new shoes :P

Unknown said...

I make you happy?
Oh Ahren... :) Just... :)
You make me so very happy as well, I can't even imagine it. I get just an overwhelming sense of... contentment whenever I talk to you.