Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 4: Something different



I was inspired again by that mischievous DJ who's recently entered the realm of what I call my life. He posted a video and told me about it, which, as I sat window gazing, made me want to try something.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what the video capabilities of my little Fuji Finepix J10 (affectionately named Earl Jr) would be as I started this, so I didn't really know what to expect as far as sound/image quality goes. But it seems to have turned out well, and I don't think I look completely like a fool, so I'm posting my first vlog ever. It's nothing fancy, but it's not supposed to be.

1 comment:

djahren said...

Yay! I feel so inspirational!
You are such a wonderful video blogger. You are so charismatic and I don't think you ever said "um" and all in one take. This makes me happy. Glad you are having a nice day..but you should get onto that work sometime soon ;)