Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 18: Charlie's Favorite Number

I know they probably aren't reading this, but a big birthday shout-out to my Brother and my friend Becca today. One is turning 20 and the other is turning 17! If you know Sherbert or my bubbles buddy, holla back to them.

There was supposed to be a video here, but it yet again, my camera resolution was too high and the video was too big a file to upload in a timely manner (I sat here for at least 2 hours). I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm feeling very ambivalent about my Philosophy final right now. I finished it in half an hour... which for a final just seems wrong. But at the same time, I wasn't the only one who thought it was easy, so I shouldn't be too worried right?

Grawr.

... :)?
Did I just say "Grawr?" This isn't a bad thing, but I think Ahren is beginning to affect me. I would say rub off, but the connotations of it just make the potential for innuendo too great. Either way, I'm picking up on some of his mannerisms and phrases, just like how I picked up my constant use of Saweet from Dani.

It's interesting how we do that; pick up on the characteristics of the people around us and adopt them as our own, often without it being a conscious decision.

No comments: