Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 13: Oops, I forgot

Yesterday was a good day.

Among many other happy tidings, I got my missing clothes back. Still no sign of the laundry basket that accompanied them, but I can now do Superman Saturdays again.

I also got all sorts of happy-making stuff in the mail.

There was the webcam I ordered online, the check my parents warned me would be arriving sometime this week and the WWU care package goodie bag filled with snackage.

The goodie bag also came with a note from my family. It said "Don't worry about your grades, enjoy college. Love M<3M, Kenny and Steve. O and the Dogs too." It made me wonder to myself, what about the cat? Doesn't she love/miss me too. And then I realized she probably associated me with the dogs and so considered me one of those crazy animals that so enjoyed chasing her... I kind of don't blame her for not missing me in that case.

The last thing I wanted to say was that I'm registering for classes today, wish me luck in getting into the classes I'm hoping to get into. I'll post what I end up getting later today.

No comments: