Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 14: I got in



I'm really excited right now! I got into all the classes I wanted for next quarter. Sorry the video is sideways, I held the camera sideways and don't have the editing capabilities to fix it.

For anybody interested the classes I am currently enrolled in for Spring Quarter are:
English 238 Societ/Lit Nanotexts
Physics 122 Physics with Calculus II (and the accompanying lab)
Linguistics 204 Sociolinguistics
Theater 201 Intro to Cinema

Yaaaaayyy!!!
:D :) :D :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3s for everybody!

No comments: