Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 9: Technically speaking

Technically speaking, it's after midnight, so it's Saturday, but since I've yet to go to sleep, I'll count this as the same day. That may be stretching it just so I don't feel bad about breaking my resolution to post something every day, but I'll post something in the afternoon, morning.



I'm really rather surprised I'm not dead tired right now. I was up until 2 last night helping a friend with Calculus homework and felt like a zombie all this morning. I've been running on proverbial empty all day though (at one point quite literally running) and it's seemed to have done nothing but energize me.

This is not healthy in the least.

So I propose my friend get some Clinx toothpaste from Korea so she can banish calculus to wherever it is toothpaste and plaque goes after you spit it down the sink. That said, I want to thank everyone who kept me awake by either being interesting, or keeping me moving, you know who you are. Goodnight and I'll post again "tomorrow."

No comments: