Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 25: A late start

I woke up today with sweaty palms and sweaty feet, still wearing my sweat stanked (yes, I know that's not a word or a verb, no I do not care) clothes from last night.

By comparison, I suppose my Saturday night was pretty chill compared to most peoples. I wasn't drinking or partying. I was running around an empty lecture hall pelting other likewise minded people with foam darts, and even then I spent more than half the time sitting around talking with Ian, Sarah and Shelly. It was nice though, they're cool people.

I didn't end up leaving that until almost 2, which seems to be a normal habit when I go to the Nerf Wars group. There's such a contagious energy to acting like a child again. More people should do that, so we can have a happier world.

But now it's time to get up and go about my day. There is homework to be done and readings to be read and music to listen to. *sigh* Why does bed have to be so comfy?

No comments: