Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 27: "Give him two lips like roses and clover"

I'm reminded of the dreaming right now, that fictional realm of Morpheus, the dominion of possibility, of all things beyond the scope of reality.

More so after watching The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari in my Intro to Cinema class on Monday.

We're in an age of flux. Times are changing and it's chaos. k-os makes good music. I send letters out like bombs of love waiting to go bowling for a hundred years. Perhaps they will return to me in a karmic display of the cyclical nature of life. It takes skill to make this kind of stuff happen. Or is it merely chance?

Bipolar weather lashes out at a world that for too long has abused it, mentally marking its silent sine function sensibilities.

This relatively short post has taken me nearly three days to put in the ground. I hope it supports something.

No comments: