Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 20: A quick update

Hello all, I got back from Spring Break yesterday, and now that I'm returned to the land of the living (aka I have internet access) I'm going to resume my dear sweet blogging and hopefully figure out what I'm doing wrong with my video entries.

In the meantime though, if you'd like to see some of what I did over this spring break that took me away from the internet, check out the photos I posted on Facebook.

I was introduced to this wonderful freeware program called Picasa, and while it will never replace Photoshop, for the sake of sheer convenience and multimedia capabilities all in one simple, user-friendly program, I love it. Just like I'm loving some of the new add-ons I've installed to Firefox. One in particular that I think all of you should add is adblockerplus assuming you haven't already. It will stop any and all unwanted ads from appearing in your web browser, including but not limited to those on sites like Facebook.

Thank you to my dear Ahren for bringing these cool features to my attention.

And to all you readers (which hopefully you are reading the actual blog and not just the Facebook note RSS which loses things like links and videos *hint HINT*) I'll work on getting something creative up for tomorrow's entry.

No comments: