Widdershins:

(sometimes withershins, widershins or widderschynnes) means to take a course opposite that of the sun, going counterclock-wise, lefthandwise, or to circle an object, by always keeping it on the left. It also means "in a direction opposite to the usual," which is how I choose to take it in using it as the title of this blog. We're all in the same world finding our own way.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 30: Regattas



It's going to be a long day today. It's only 3 o'clock now and it's already long. I've been up and running since 7 and see no rest in site. I have salsa practice with Charlie (I should call her about that), potential HigFom and Nerf later tonight.

...

I need to start sleeping better.

1 comment:

Jules said...

YAY for salsa and Nerf (I have never done that but it sounds super fun!) And sleep is good. I know not much of a comment but I rather enjoy leaving pointless comments!